1.Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal Information
Actus will, with regard to personal information, ensure proper acquisition, use and provision, and implement necessary measures to prevent any unintended use and strict training to employees. Actus will not disclose or provide the personal information to third parties without prior consent of the individual concerned, except in the cases where there is justifiable reason, such as being required by law.
2.Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Actus will comply with laws and regulations, and government guidelines and other rules related to personal information and specific personal information.
For the personal information acquired, Actus will take measures for prevention and correction of unauthorized access, leakage, loss or damage, and retain and store the information securely under strict control.
4.Response to Complaints and Inquiries
Actus will set up complaint hotline for personal information, and respond with integrity
Actus will establish management system to protect personal information, keep our employees and a subcontractor fully informed, and be committed to continuous improvement.
Enacted on March 2, 2015
Last revised on February 1, 2018
Actus Human Resources Consulting and Outsourcing Corporation
Yoji Yamamoto, Representative Partner
Contact Details for Personal Information
Chief of General Affairs Department
Akasaka Chuo Building. 7F, 3-2-6, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, JAPAN
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Actus will use the personal information acquired within the scope of the following purpose of use.
Personal Information Acquired Directly from the Individual Concerned by a Written Document
|Personal Information||Purpose of Use|
|Personal information acquired in order to provide services ordered.|
・personnel and labor advisor
・consulting for preparation of rules such as working regulations
・payroll calculation outsourcing
・labor and social insurance procedures
・other services ordered by a contract
|To provide the services ordered|
|Personal information of clients’ contact persons etc.||To make contact in providing services, inform clients of seminars and our services, deliver information on personnel and labor affairs, and carry out client service survey|
|Personal information acquired from the survey form at the seminars and other events||To improve operation and quality of a seminar, provide an answer to question, inform future seminars and our services, and deliver information on personnel and labor affairs|
|Personal information acquired from inquiry||To provide an answer to the inquiry|
|Personal information acquired from personal resume, when candidates apply for the job at Actus or sign up for recruitment seminar||To carry out the recruitment and selection|
|Personal information acquired from our employees in filling out notification||To practice health management, labor management, welfare benefits, and work management/|
To submit notification or report required by laws and regulations to public offices and public organizations/
To submit notification or report to industry association
Personal Information Acquired NOT Directly from the Individual Concerned by a Written Document
|Personal Information||Purpose of Use|
|Personal information acquired from an outsourcer or a vendor entrusted by the outsourcer when Actus provides outsourced services||To carry out the outsourced services|
|Personal information of participants acquired from a co-organizer when Actus co-organizes a seminar with other companies||To improve operation and quality of a seminar, provide an answer to the question, inform future seminar and our services|
|Personal information of participants acquired from an external seminar organizer when Actus provide a lecture in the seminar or events||To improve operation and quality of a seminar, provide an answer to the question, inform future seminar and our services|
|Personal information such as contact information acquired when Actus receives an inquiry through referrals||To provide an answer to the inquiry|
|Personal information provided by a third party such as recruitment agency with regard to recruitment activity||To carry out the recruitment and selection|
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Actus will not provide personal information to a third party, except in the following cases. For specific personal information, Actus will not provide it to a third party, unless required by laws or regulations.
- where the prior consent is obtained
- where necessary in order to protect the life, body, or property of an individual, and difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- where requested by judicial branch of the government and administrative organization based on laws
- where necessary to provide personal information due to a merger, corporate separation and business transfer etc.
Entrust of Personal Information
- Actus may entrust handling of personal information to an outside subcontractor under our proper supervision, in order to achieve the purpose of use.
- If otherwise specified on an individual contract, the terms of the contact shall prevail.
Procedures for Disclosure
- Personal information subject to request to notify the purpose of use of personal information; to disclose; to correct, add or delete content from; to discontinue use of; to erase; or to discontinue provision to a third party (hereinafter referred as “Disclosure Requests etc.”) is the information complied in database or constructed for systematic searching by Actus. However, if Actus has no authority to accept Disclosure Requests etc. for the personal information acquired (for the reason that is merely an outsourced company, or for other reasons), such information will not be subject to Disclosure Requests etc.
- Purposes of use of personal information subject to Disclosure Requests are as listed in above-mentioned “Personal Information Acquired Directly from the Individual Concerned by a Written Document” and “Personal Information Acquired NOT Directly from the Individual Concerned by a Written Document”.
- Procedures of Disclosure Requests etc. are as follows.
- Please contact the Chief of General Affairs Department to make a request. Actus will send the individual concerned explanatory guidelines on procedures and necessary documents by mail or e-mail.
- Please fill out the documents and send them along with identity verification documents (copy of any one of the followings: both sides of driver’s license, both sides of health insurance card, passport, pension handbook, residence certificate or foreign resident registration card), power of attorney (for the case of request through an agent only) and postage stamps equivalent to 500 yen as processing fee(for the case of disclosure request only).
- Actus will respond swiftly as soon as the documents arrive, and provide an answer by mail. Actus will inform the individual concerned of the reason in case where the request cannot be fulfilled thoroughly or partially.
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
The provision of personal information is voluntary. However, refusal to do so may render the service request impossible.
Handling of Personal Information on our Website
- Measures Taken to Prevent Information Interception
When clients provide confidential information such as personal information by themselves via the websites managed by Actus, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), encryption technology, will be used to prevent information interception by unauthorized third parties.
- Use of Log Information
Actus records information in the access log including the clients’ IP address when the client visits our website. The information will be used for analyzing website usage trends, and not for identifying any particular individual expect where user authentication is required.
Actus may amend “Regarding the Handling of Personal Information” without prior notice, as required due to amendments in related laws and regulations or our policy changes.
Contact Details and Complaint Hotline
- Contact Details and Complaint Hotline
Please contact the following address or number to make inquiries on disclosure, changes or discontinuation of personal information.
Chief of General Affairs Department
Address: 7th floor, Akasaka Chuo Building, 3-2-6, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
- Personal Information Protection Administrator
Please contact the following address or number to reach our Personal Information Protection Administrator.
Address: 7th floor, Akasaka Chuo Building, 3-2-6, Akasaka,Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan